Looking for some housemates to live with in D1

We are two young guys from the UK, both teachers in HCMC. We're looking for 2 or 3 housemates to share a house or apartment with. We need to move around mid January.

We're both friendly and easy going. We're looking to share for about six months.

Drop us a message!

James and Danny

Hello James and Danny!

I invite you to post an advert in HCMC classifieds > flat share section, it may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hi, James and Danny

I can find for you the other options without having to share house with others. Please let me know your renting requirement:

The area you want to rent ?
normal flat or serviced apartments ?
How many bedrooms ?
when will you start to rent ?
How much is  your budget ?

looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best regards,

Mr Jacky
0909 07 06 22

Hello guys,

I want also to share a flat... I am arriving in Ho Chi Minh on the 3rd of february
I am a girl from France!!
tell me if you find something!! I will reserve already a room :)

See you in february!!

Mathilde

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi,

I am Téo, going to be a french expat in HCMC at the beginning of february. I am looking for a flat to share for a 6 months term. I thought it could be nice learning to know HCMC with other western people.
About your ad, did you find a flat yet? are you still looking for roommates?

I'll be checking on my side, let me know!

Téo

Wow, welcome all friends to go Ho Chi Minh city. It would be great! I've been living HCM for 6 months and experienced the renting house. If any questions about HCM city life, feel free to ask me.

My name is Tuyen.:)

My Skype: tracy.stonor

hi

very interested by your offer. I'm in HCMC now and work in the dist.1 durant 3 months.

If you want to contact me it's: moroni.sophie

cheers

Sorry guys, we've found a place and are now moving in. Thanks

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a house to move into and saw your post. I've just moved to Ho Chi Minh to teach and wondering if you're still looking for people. If you are drop me a line.

Thanks

Victoria

(moderated: pls post in the classifieds. thx)