Private swimming lessons needed for kids in north

Hello! I am looking for a swimming coach to teach my 2 y/o to swim and for 7 y/o to improve on techniques. Both kids are boys, our location is Pointe aux Canonniers, we have options to start in our small pool at home or to do lessons on the beach( Mon Choisy is our closest)
Please contact me 7151115 Coach can speak English or French, or both!

[Moderated]

HI THANK PLEASE CONTACT MR PRITISH ON 7824578.

REGARDS

RISHI

@rishi - Can you please lower caps lock when writing? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks

Hello, does anyone know, if there are swimming lessons anywhere close to Curepipe. And what is the right age to start with lessons?

Hi

Is a pity you cannot find anyone. I am relocating possibly mid next year - at least know there may be a demand on the island. Am an ex swim school coach in SA and run karate academies for youngsters and am looking to set up both. Am on the island again for 3 weeks in dec at beach villas mont choisy. Maybe if still needing ..can do a crash course of sorts in the three weeks - ability and comfort in water dependent. Could pass on some basics for you to continue with.

Vincent

There is a gentleman who does swimming lessons on Flic en Flac beach on Sunday mornings,round 8am. Perhaps worth a look see and chat.

@ zemanova.katerina, The earlier the kids learn the better

it is possible to get them swimming in 2 weeks, I do holiday clinics in cape town and in 5 days they are swimming, but another week is good to improve their skills and confidence.  I wish I could be there to help!
good luck