About to visit philippines,to move there and find job.

Hye..I'm a new member here,I'm from malaysia and currently living in kuala lumpur,,I'm 24years old and working as a train pilot for the lrt star(customer transit officer) and I'm a female. I'm about to go to philippines for the first time,,and about to find job to stay there,I'm looking for any malaysian who's living in manila or quezon city..I need help from you guys to know that place better..I wanna make friends and to guide me :). I'm very glad if you guys can help me and be my friends. Thank you so much. :)really appriciate it.

Hi ivans Aziz and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to take a look at the different discussions of the forum, this may help you.;)

All the best,
Harmonie.

ivans Aziz wrote:

Hye..I'm a new member here,I'm from malaysia and currently living in kuala lumpur,,I'm 24years old and working as a train pilot for the lrt star(customer transit officer) and I'm a female. I'm about to go to philippines for the first time,,and about to find job to stay there,I'm looking for any malaysian who's living in manila or quezon city..I need help from you guys to know that place better..I wanna make friends and to guide me :). I'm very glad if you guys can help me and be my friends. Thank you so much. :)really appriciate it.

Hi ivans Aziz,

there's a lot of Malaysian expats here in Manila, just inform us if when are you coming. You could also join us on Dec 29th for a simple get-together. This invitation is open to all interested.  Send me message if you have inquiries, i may be able to help you.

thanks,
trixie:)

Harmonie wrote:

Hi ivans Aziz and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to take a look at the different discussions of the forum, this may help you.;)

All the best,
Harmonie.

Hello  Harmonie.
I was one month ago in your country and i liked it very much !
Hope to go again in 2013.
brduke

hello there harmonie..how are you?