Wanna Buy the Property In Gambia..

Hello Friends how r u all.. this is Fatou Nije and im from Gambia Banjul.. i just join this forum... im here for Gambian Property, is any one knows about how to buy and sell property in Gambia.. if yes pls let me know thanks..

Hello Fatou Nije and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Gambia forum for better visibility.

Good luck in your research,
Harmonie.:)

If you are from Banjul shouldn't you be telling us how to do it?

Or perhaps it's because you are Taf Builders just fishing for potential customers. Times is hard in The Gambia!

Hello to each and every one my name is Kaba Mballow a Gambian looking for someone who has idea about how to get a land in the Gambia please i need help by telling me about the size of the land cost and duration of the payment? thanks guys.

hello Fatou you are welcome to this Forum.
To buy and resell lands in Gambia, you must be very careful. for instance, if you are new in the business, you must be patience to study how it works. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The land laws in Gambia are very complex, so it is advisable to get a solicitor.  If you cannot afford one, then make sure you do your due diligence before you part with any money. 

If you need any advise please message me.  Thanks

@

how it works for foreigner to buy Land in the Gambia plz ?

Be careful when looking to buy land in The Gambia for a couple of reasons
1 Some plots of land will be for sale but the person advertising it sometimes doesn't even own that land.
2 There is a new law that anyone buying a piece of land in The Gambia who is not a Gambian can only own that piece of land for 30years then you lose ownership of it.
3 Make sure you employ the services of a good solicitor who deals in land ownership and property.
And finally good luck if you want to buy land and are hoping to build a property in The Gambia,it's not as easy as one might hope.