Study nursing

hi everyone. i have been searching in the internet but most info are vague. i am currently an aupair but i am a nurse from where i came from. i would like to study nursing again here in brussels. i read that the tuition would be very expensive since i am not a European citizen. my host family is willing to make a sponsorship statement for me to be able to study. does anyone here know which school has part time studies for nursing and how much?

Hello irabels and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Brussels forum for better visibility.;)

All the best,
Harmonie.:)

Are you language skills good as my friend orginally au pair from finland and studied dutch for 3 years said it was difficult to study nurseing due to the language skills and dropped out this  as for prices i only know full time university dagrees for students who live here with fll id cards etc so that i can help with. However i thought id mention the above as id hate foryou to find all this money and then struggle

You will find a list of all the French language nursing schools here...not all will accept a non EU national also not a permanent resident in Belgium. Sorry can't help you with Dutch language institutions.
http://www.infirmiers.com/votre-carrier … gique.html

thank you for replying.. it's giving me a terrible headache but i really would like to study. its either i study french or dutch intensively and the rest will follow

Yeah taht will depend on were u live i think if its in brussels u will need to know both to be able to start working

I al having a simlar problem with i would lobve to do childcare but its highly unlikely it will happen by next year

Hello All

Kindly note that some off topic posts were removed from this thread.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team