Arabic speaking people

Hello Friends!
I am looking for arabs or arabic speaking people in Mauritius.
My friend need some contacts! Please leave some info, I will be very thankful for that!

Hi,

I am not an Arab , but I do speak and read manageble Arabic.
Let me know how I can help.

Terence

Zhamilya wrote:

Hello Friends!
I am looking for arabs or arabic speaking people in Mauritius.
My friend need some contacts! Please leave some info, I will be very thankful for that!

thank u dear terence,

my name is mohanad ragheb, from palestine, in fact am the boyfriend of the girl who asked u about an arab, i need to know is there some arabs who r working in Mauritius? as we do have the intention to get a job over there, but we lack for the information, we kindly ask u to help us with ur experience in mauritius, and that will be highly appreciated..

thank you.

Hi ragheb,

To find a job in Mauritius you can check out these links and apply if you find a post that suits your qualifications. I dont know any Arabs in Mauritius, but did have a some very good Palistaian friends in Dubai before moving to Mauritius.
Try these sites
myjob.mu
orange.mu/annonces
jobseek.com.mu/index.php
maurjobs.com/index.php
dcdm-rs.com
maujobs.intnet.mu

All the best!!!
Terence

thank you terence,
for sure i will check them out, i was working in UAE (abu Dhabi) before moving to India as well, am glad to find someone who can assist me with such valuable information bro, sorry but i have one more question, is it advisable that i travel to Mauritius as a tourist and search for a job in meanwhile!, as you know there are many people who travel to gulf as a visitors then they find the job and get settled.

BEST REGARDS,
REGHEB.

Hi Ragheb,

Mauritius is not like Dubai, not many job opportunites here comparatively  for work incase you plan to come here on visit. Incase you get some offers , only then you can come here and check it out.

I will be visiting Hyderabad on 16-17 Jan on business, We can meet up if time permits.

Cheers
Terence

Hi terence,

thank you so much, i got it, it is my pleasure to meet you here  in Hyderabad.

BEST WISHES:)
RAGHEB.

I am from Egypt...Fluent in Arabic, and creole

Hello Nuckcheddy

kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive since 2011!!

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello there am 33 years old am mauritian i study and graduate in lebannon and was working as workshop supervisor in volvo company in syria, and now am in mauritius looking for a job i understand, talk. write arabic very well

Hi
my name is ahmad , i do speak arabix and English
i am looking to have a job in the tourist, airports,  media, or any related fields in Mauritius

And just i wanted to try my luck on my first advertise
😊

Regards
ahmad

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security