Arriving to Khobar at January (Compound / out compound)

Dear friends,

After several months working from Spain I am arriving to Khobar at January. I would like to get from you 4 or 5 names of the most suitable Compounds and Off compunds villas.

I would like to arrive visit some of them and get my "home" as soon as possible.

Thanks.

for compounds you can contact right-compound.com they charge 5% of the annual rent as commission for getting you the information.

the sort of money i found them to be was anything from 60K SAR/yr for an apartment (brand new furnished) to 120K SAR/yr 1 bed villa fully furnished pm me and i'll send you some numbers to call. as for out of compound i have no idea. but i'm sure someone will come forward with something for you to work with.

Thanks R80GS'er. Regarding the price levels I get more or less the same info when I was there couple weeks ago. I would like to get a house (with garden) with at least 2 bedrooms because family and colleagues will visit me. Out compound houses are much cheaper and well located in high level neighborhoods. As they are close the GYM's, I prefer this system. Anyway thanks a lot for your quick answer I hope to meet you soon.

try checking at expatriates.com and go to the housing section, you will see lots of houses for rent there...

Manuel,

Have you found a suitable home for you yet? I am working for a real estate company in Khobar and we deal with a lot of residential complexes for expats. Let me know if you still need any help.

-Paul

Hi Paul,

Just to remind you that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. Thank you.

Hi Christine,

My apologies but I am not advertising, I am merely offering a hand to expats looking for information regarding residential places in the Kingdom as I can see that there are several inquiries from people seeking information.

Friends,

Thanks to all of you for your help but I will rent a villa close to the Cornice. It is close to Algosaibi Hotel. All of you have a house to take a tea.

Regards.