English teaching job

Hi everyone I'm planning to go to HCM city this coming January. Are there any opportunities for Filipino teachers there? I heard that language centers and schools prefer English native speakers to teach English.

That is true.

It sounds really strange when you hear a VN speaking English with an Irish or German accent!

So English with a Tagalog accent will be different.

I will send you a PM with the address of a Phils girl who lives here, so she might give you some tips.

Thanks! I'll wait for it.

Hello,

It not a big deal I can help you to find a teaching job in Viet Nam if you have teaching qualifications.

For your contact is my email address [email protected] :)

Thanks! I'll send you my resume. I'm an AB English graduate and have a teaching license.

Meryl, if you speak english well with good accent, a degree in university plus a certificate to teach then some language center will touch your application otherwise better stay in the Phils and look for a job in the call center..we have more fun in Manila than here..

Pm mo naman sakin ang pros and cons dian para alam ko at magkano salary pls. Para d ako mapasobo. Ayaw kasi ng call center d ko kaya mag grave yard shift. thanks

In English please meryl2!;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.