Briniging my dogs over

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to know if there was anyone that knows much about travel with pets?
I know as from the 1st Jan the passport issues change, but what i am looking to find out, is how easy would it be to go through boarders when driiving from UK-La Linea.

Does anyone know if you are able to walk over the spain boarder to Gib with a pet, as long as you have their passport? or would they have to stop us each time and more hassle than its worth?

And any good vet's in Gib or La Linea.

Cheers in advance :)

Hello James, I invite you to take a look at this thread > Formalities to bring your pet in Gibraltar.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

Thanks to Harmonie for linking back to the previous post cos I don't need to repeat what I said :)

As said before, it is easy to drive or walk across the border.  Customs officer are more interested in tobacco smuggling.

There is only one vet in Gib. There are others in La Linea and the surrounding area. Or you could go further afield within Andalcuia.  Dogs should either be registered in Gibraltar or with the Junta de Andalucia if you live down here.  Obviously if you live in the UK, they can retain UK ID.