Moving to Honduras

Hi everyone I'm hoping to move to Honduras next year around May after my son graduration

Hi and welcome to the forum Socialworker47!

How can we help you?
What infos are you searching for?

Regards
Armand

Hi...welcome to Honduras soon. If you need help with immigration issues, real estate, etc let me know

Have you chosen an area to live ? There's private beachfront areas, mountain properties and city living with lots of action.
I like living within 10 minutes of my city (La Ceiba) where you don't have to drive 45 minutes down a dirt raod to get groceries.

You have plenty of time to research before you decide on an area unless you have already.

Good luck with your move

if i get married in honduras how soon i can get papers so I can work?

Hi
Will you get married in Honduras with an Honduran? if yes: you can apply for residency "married with Honduran". How long you have to wait depends on how fast your lawyer works. My residency took a few months. The process (migration office) works very slowly.
If you need help with your residency let me know. I can really recommend you my lawyer as he is reliable, ethical and works fast.

I will be getting married in honduras and don't plan on coming back to the states soon so i guess i will have to travel to belize every 90 days until i get them.

and thank you very much I'm kinda nervous about moving there its kinda sudden because my boyfriend is illegal here and lost his job because they are now using e verify.

There's a fee that you can pay so you do not have to leave. It extends your visa. OR pay a fine for every month you overstay.
I'm not sure what the fine is anymore.
Attorney Jorge Lopez can assist you though [email protected]
Lots of Americans and Canadians use him here.

thanks very much yall have been much help to me