Shenzhen Guidebook?

Hello,

We're coming to Shenzhen in September '09 with the children, we're wondering if there is a Shenzhen guidebook available somewhere.

Thank you
FD

There is a shenzhen guidebook that is just being released - they have a website too with some of their info on it.

See the link on our site  shekou.biz   Links page   Shenzhen City Guide  - there are other links there that will help you too.

Hello LWP,

Where can I get the "Living in Shenzhen"? I will be arriving in Shenzhen some time this summer and would really love to read up on what to expect.

Thanks,
Orion Nebula

#1. I have read the "Shopping in Shenzhen" mentioned by lonelywriters above, it is a good book.
My Austrilian friends like to explore the shenzhen city with it very much.

#2. Bellow is a short guide book of shenzhen produced by a local real estate company here, here is the URL to download it
shenzhenrent.com/count.asp?Shenzhen%20Guide.pdf
it is a pdf file, you will need a pdf reader.

Hi Bob!

Thanks so much! I appreciate the information. Currently looking at schools and rental property now. This really helps as it posts pictures of what apartments look like and price. I will probably get "Shopping in Shenzhen" when I actually arrive.

You are most welcome.

Also you can refer to this article if you are looking for International Schools in Shenzhen.

Please feel free to post your questions here, there are many active members ready to help.:)

Bob

Hi there,

check out the following info on Shenzhen International Schools on ShenzhenHao.com.

Good luck.
Franck.

beautiful site, and informative.

Bob