Job Opportunities in Beijing

Hi! I will be living in Beijing for more than two years. I will be arriving this August and will be working in a hospital.

I would like to know if there are job opportunities for foreigners like me. I plan to get my boyfriend and try him to apply for a job. He is 29 years old and an IT graduate. Please help us. Thank you so much, your response is highly appreciated.

Dionne

hello ms.honeydionne, are you a caregiver for china yanda under rowand  angency??? by the way, nagbabakasakali lang ako just in case you are one of their candidates. i'm one of the nurses kasi na lately lang nahire.. just yesterday. i hope we could make a good living there in beijing soon. see you around then!

yup... caregiver ako duon... may balita ka na ba?.. grabe gusto ko ng makaalis... :)tumataba na ako dito sa Pinas.. di na kase ako nagwowork pinahinto na ako ng asawa ko kase nga paalis na daw ako... hehehe

thank you sa reply..are you done processing your papers?pati medical 4 sure.. happy ako nakahanap ako finally ng isa sa  1st batch.. my ym ka ba?dun tau magchat. here is my ym id donnlim. i am online now.

i sent you a PM.. i gave you my #,sis.. hope to hear from you.