ExpatsŽnight out ! ! ! Friday 16/12/2011

Hello all!

I hope everybody is doing well since the last event and that newcomers are getting used to this magnificent city! Winter is already among us but it should get colder and colder as the weeks will go by...Good luck to all on that matter!

On a more party related note, I wanted to thank all the people that came at the last event as it was a real success and I think that everyone had a good time. Remember my motto: "The more, The merrier!!"

With this in mind, I have the pleasure to announce the next upcoming event for the Expat community here in Budapest:

SZIMPLA KERT
Kazinczy utca 14, 1075 Budapest

Time:08:00 PM

This bar is well known here in Budapest and I think it could be a good second adventure for us members of the Expat community, after the Instant last time. The environment is very similar but more suitable for us a as a community that is looking to get to know the other members. Do not worry as party will be at the rendez-vous...

Of course, this neighbourhood is also close to a great number of bars/pubs/clubs so it will be very easy to relocate after the gathering.

All members of this forum are of course welcome to come, no matter which nationality and please feel free to bring your friends as well. Remember folks, "The more, The Merrier"!!

Please get a move on and try to come as I am sure both the community and the environment of the place will enable us to have a great time !

I hope to see you all there!

Best of luck

Mathieu

Sounds FANTASTIC!!!!!!!  The last one was way too much fun, for anyone that missed it!

Hey! It sounds really good :)

See you there!

Myrto

mathieu.alloo wrote:

Winter is already among us

Given the sunny and mild temperatures today, I think we are certainly still in late fall.

And officially, and to be technical, Winter does not start until the 22th of this month. ;-)

Come on donŽt play on the technical aspect of the seasons, it was just a way of speaking as it is getting colder and colder...

Anyway, forget about the seasons and come party with us at the event!!

Best of luck,

Mathieu

mathieu.alloo wrote:

Come on donŽt play on the technical aspect

Maybe you missed my winking text smiley? ;-) (or for those with emoticons enabled ;) )

No worries my friend I did get you!

For information about the event, I have already gathered about 10 to 15 friends of mine so if things go as last time, we should have a real good time!

Best of Luck,

Mathieu

The big day is approaching folks! Remember to come as I am sure we will have a great time!

I will be hanging around the entrance of the bar for you people to best find me.

I hope to see a lot of you tomorrow!

Best of luck,

Mathieu

Hi guys!

I've been here in Budapest for almost 2 weeks now and I had a very splendid Christmas going around Budapest and ending it with an Evening Danube Cruise.

I would love to meet other people to spend the new year's eve with  since I am alone here and my next travel/cruise adventure will resume by January.

I've heard that there's a lot of street parties here on new year's eve.. hope to meet some of you!