Expat/Repat looking for part-time work in the Philippines

Hello!

I am an expat (or repat, rather) looking for part-time work in Manila, ideally in the Ortigas CBD area, or to work from home, about 12 hours a week. I can tutor English or do office work (data entry, creating reports, spreadsheets, writing/editing). I am a PhD student in the humanities and social sciences, currently in Manila doing research, and have extensive teaching experience. I also have 4 years working as an administrative analyst at a business school, where I specialized in logistics and data analysis.

Does anyone on the board know how I could go about finding a job (websites to go to, people to talk to), or what kinds of opportunities are available for someone in my situation? How much could I expect to get paid?

Thanks!

hi, princessbuttercup.

welcome (back)!

you might want to consider jobstreet.com, jobsdb.ph, careerjet.ph, trabaho.ph, craiglist.com.ph, etc for possible opportunities. hope this helps!

Thanks princessbadge! I will check out those sites! If anyone else has more sites or suggestions to add, please do!

Hi, princessbuttercup,

Welcome back to our lovely country.  Here's a job that may interest you. This is a work-from-home arrangement as an executive/personal assistant for my husband. You may be interested.

http://financialsectorjobs.blogspot.com … stant.html