Scholarship for MBA or DBA

Hello,
I'm new in this forum but I would like to know if someone could help me to find an easy way to get scholarship for MBA. I am a foreigner student from Madagascar, and I've got a scholarship to study in Egypt for 4 years in commerce. Now, I will finish my study and I would like to study abroad again to get MBA or DBA. I'm interested on management, accounting, banking, financial market and economic. In my study I've chosen accounting department. i'm flexible for any field.
So, if there someone who knows the good way or any information, could you please send me an email ([email protected]): information, university, place, admission, application, and so forth)
Thank you

Best regards

what I know about higher education is that in England they are more serious, and they give you info straight, not shortcomings of any kind. Whereas in the USA, you have to do a lot of research, because advisors mislead you easely. Be careful and do your homework if you come to the USA. Happy Christmas!!! Good luck!

Thanks for your advice, Anabellasea....I hope that I can get good news so soon. Happy Christmas for you too