Shoes

hi guys im an african woman with big feet im living in istanbul now any who knows where i can get ladies shoe sizes between 8and half and 9and half plz (43-4) please help i cant get my shoe size please help ,,,appreciate any kind of help you can give:( :(

I cannot answer that as i have not found anywhere in Istanbul ladies shoes over 40. I would be most interested if anybody can advice on this.

I have a boot maker if you are interested in boots...let me know

hi there i am interested

Hi terrydefne My husband uses this company to buy his cloths as he can't find anything big enough for him in the shops maybe it will help. buyuksunabi.com

@bodilf check out this website 37numara.com the shop is close to topkapı thy have big sizes

I found some shoes in larger sizes at the Nine West in Akmerkez as well.

Thanks, for all the advices, very nice. To the last response I must say I am looking for women's shoes. I have been looking on the Asian side where I live and I found some store advertizing they have big numbers also for women, but then when you look at what they have, it is just such a limited selection. We'll see.

Thnaks for all the advice again. I went to London and bought shoes there :-) Easy, and by the way, at the shoemaker lostra they fixed and polished my old boots so now they look like new. Great service!

Hi,

Shoes well... an 8.5 American is about a 39 , I guess you were talking Brit sizes. I do see 40-44 sizes in Marks and Spencers, sometimes in Debenhams (Cevahir) and Nine West sparingly. Just a thought.

Caterina

Nine west and M&S...

l know a company  to sell everythıng  wihıch  you ınterested ın asıa sıde  ıts products  are  realy  nıce

@basriy > this is a very old topic.

I have a friend who have a bug shoe making factory if you interested in that l can show him to get add me please

Hello basri1,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Please note that this is an old thread and chances for reply are dim.

Cheers

Mishna

Thanks mishna

HI EVERY 1,

IF any person want learn English i can teach. i am from Pakistan and now live in Istanbul. i want be a teacher English, math, accounting any body who want learn English contact with me.........

hop how serious person be better think.

alrafyimpex wrote:

HI EVERY 1,

IF any person want learn English i can teach. i am from Pakistan and now live in Istanbul. i want be a teacher English, math, accounting any body who want learn English contact with me.........

hop how serious person be better think.

Advertising is not permitted on this section of the forum. You can place an ad in the classified section located in the green banner at the top of this page.
Thank you.

Looking for best online shoes stores, for my trip and travelling ?

You're off topic Rajeev.
Though you can try searching online for either NorthFace, Timberland or sports shoes from Nike or Adidas depending on the intensity of your travelling

Good luck
Z

rajeev45 wrote:

Looking for best online shoes stores, for my trip and travelling ?

Closed