Hello all potential FRIENDS.........:)

Hello all folks there, I am really happy to be between you here in this great and fun country BAHRAIN. I am looking forward to have friends over here so we can share all the good times, and bad even if we became real friends.
About me, I am a product of globalization. I am Egyptian who has all the mix of ancient and modern civilization. Mix of all the cultures that came and ruled Egypt for some time through the History.
I am a surgeon who is considered not that long in Bahrain, a surgeon in work and sometimes in life as I like the short cuts and no time to waste. Outside of work I enjoy listening to music well, lots of different sorts of music, Jazz no doubt makes up a large part of my play lists. My other interests include travel the world,History,
I love enjoying the special moments that Everyday offers because today,this is all I have.I enjoy the laughter of a baby or to walk barefoot in the rain.
My Personality...Well educated man,decent and courteous.I am bubbly, sensitive, a good listener and a heck of a nice person. I think of myself as being creative, nurturing & supportive. Like being funny to lighten situations, childish when I have to be, grown-up when I have to be. Laughing and finding the bright side of any situation is very important to me. I am spontaneous and impulsive, talk too much when comfortable & act before thinking, but never mean any harm. I am very protective of those close to me. I'm caring, loving,giving, romantic,upbeat, friendly, funny, warm & humorous, sincere, compassionate for those that I care for & easy going. My friends are my friends for life and they know that. I am trying to connect to the right people & find my place in the world that is right for me.
I am open minded for any new crazy experience except drugs and homo sexuality.
Interested just drop a line.
See you soon

Hi DrCrazyWisdom!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hello DrCrazyWisdom,

Welcome to the club and enjoy ur days in Bahrain.

Let me know in case you need any assistance to settle in, will be up for help :)

Regards,

Hello Dr
Better to shere the others in and out of Bahrain forums and better to acquaint others in a friendly behavior .I am Bahrainy consultant for Management , Training and Education and friendly with all .I work day and night but find time to make good and reliable friend communities .
you are much weelcome
Ebrahim
Educonsultant

@ Educonsultant and Vidodido
Thanks for your kind and encouraging reply and hope to meet you soon. Although I am not here for long yet, but I feel that I like this country, most of the people here are really nice and kind.

Dear Dr
You are welcome any time you decide to drink free coffee in Bahrain Cold winter

This is a great offer actually as I am a coffee lover......:)

not fun bahrain am vary sad here. nobody rply to my bost

Take it easy young man, we are here for you, may be we are not indians but still we r humans and can help you.....:)
Don't be that sad, most of the ppl here are very friendly, may be it is just they are a bit busy..................:)

Hello Dr. Crazy.
Your highly welcome.You sound so funny.Wish to meet you soon.
@VidoDido:That's a nice offer.Very kind of you.keep it up.

Hi Baba J and welcome to the forum,

Are you currently in Bahrain ?
Your profile says you're in Lagos.

Cheers

Olivier

Hi Olivier!
  Yes am in city of Lagos for now but will be in Bahrain soon.I will let you the particular date soon.
Cheers!