Just thinking...

I saw and heard that there are many Indian men who are married with Filipina women.... may i know the reason why??? aside from they are in love..what does Indian men saw in Filipina women that made them to fall in love with them?

Hi Beng

Well you can put it the other way round too " Why does a filipina women marry Indian men " anyway

To what I have experienced is the unconditional love the way they take care just like taking care of a new born child,veering much caring , very neat & clean in doing all things, very very respectful , loyal, down to earth, very much calm & understanding, very much optimistic , a fighter will not give up in life , very creative and  a lot more to add

All theses quality you don't get in a person but a Filipino women has them so any person marrying a Filipino women should feel lucky & proud

I am married to a Filipino women and I feel that am blessed by god finally that I have a wonderful family

wow...!!!

vijay.singh wrote:

Hi Beng

Well you can put it the other way round too " Why does a filipina women marry Indian men " anyway

To what I have experienced is the unconditional love the way they take care just like taking care of a new born child,veering much caring , very neat & clean in doing all things, very very respectful , loyal, down to earth, very much calm & understanding, very much optimistic , a fighter will not give up in life , very creative and  a lot more to add

All theses quality you don't get in a person but a Filipino women has them so any person marrying a Filipino women should feel lucky & proud

I am married to a Filipino women and I feel that am blessed by god finally that I have a wonderful family

I agree entirely, my wife has all these qualities, and I have never been happier in my entire life.
I believe that it is these qualities in filipina women that leads to so many western men living here.
Pete

wow..!

vijay.singh wrote:

Hi Beng

get me a bucket im gonna be sick lol

Well my dear if you choose the wrong one and had nightmares that's your bad luck
Hope you get the correct one so you will not fall sick

I have been married to my wife Marianne for 7 wonderful years, we now have 3 kids and a great life together. We have not had an argument in all this time. Sure we have had small disagreements once in a while but they are always very civil and we get over them vary quickly. Marianne is absolutely wonderful and definitely has all if those qualities. We are just as in love now as we were in the first days of our relationship. :cool:

Ya Charles we are the lucky ones to get the best in our lives

ngb wrote:

I saw and heard that there are many Indian men who are married with Filipina women.... may i know the reason why??? aside from they are in love..what does Indian men saw in Filipina women that made them to fall in love with them?

you mean, what do filipina'S see in indian men!!

vijay.singh wrote:

Hi Beng

Dito :)

markandjane wrote:
ngb wrote:

hahahaha! AGREE!!

Well to be honest and fair to everyone,it really depends on th Philippinas,because theres 2 sides to a coin also 2 side of the story,i was married for 4 years to a pinay and it really didnt worked out the way i expected,but it was a good learning experiance,but i still havent given up on finding my true pinay,but what you said is true of most pinays but not all are honest,and have the right intentions,you must really know them and be 100% sure,thats why im taking mytime this time and waiting a few years before ill,commit to one,but i do miss there caring and lovable ways,but you live and you learn,i believe you should meet various then choose ONLY the one who really wins your heart,just be honest as you would like them to be honest with you too.Im not catholic so i really dont agree too much or entirely with the church,but i do respect thier point of view,but being a westerner we really think different,and we also have cultural differences but not much.I just hope and pray that in the future i find that REAL TRUE PINAY!good luck me friend.But for now i will just have fun til she comes into my life whereever she is.Mabuhay!!! and WEPA!!!

borilove wrote:

Well to be honest and fair to everyone,it really depends on th Philippinas,because theres 2 sides to a coin also 2 side of the story,i was married for 4 years to a pinay and it really didnt worked out the way i expected,but it was a good learning experiance,but i still havent given up on finding my true pinay,but what you said is true of most pinays but not all are honest,and have the right intentions,you must really know them and be 100% sure,thats why im taking mytime this time and waiting a few years before ill,commit to one,but i do miss there caring and lovable ways,but you live and you learn,i believe you should meet various then choose ONLY the one who really wins your heart,just be honest as you would like them to be honest with you too.Im not catholic so i really dont agree too much or entirely with the church,but i do respect thier point of view,but being a westerner we really think different,and we also have cultural differences but not much.I just hope and pray that in the future i find that REAL TRUE PINAY!good luck me friend.But for now i will just have fun til she comes into my life whereever she is.Mabuhay!!! and WEPA!!!

Where are you from in New York?? I have a wonderful college educated pinay who expects nothing of me than my unconditional love which I receive 2 fold in return...She has some wonderful sisters and cousins...Contact me at [email protected] and lets exchange views and suggestions of how to improve our lives in the beautiful country...

Hello guys -> This thread is 2 years. :/

Thank you,
Aurélie

:up: You have said it all man!!!

vijay.singh wrote:

Hi Beng

angelstirera wrote:
markandjane wrote:
ngb wrote:

hahahaha! AGREE!!

I second that motion! :)

sookie31 wrote:
vijay.singh wrote:

Hi Beng

" get me a bucket im gonna be sick lol "

Ugh!

Uh oh, the punter has struck...

Upon reading I was wondering if it's an advertisement for "Asian Brides", in disguise. There's self-interest business in there somewhere... Or have I just become a universal cynic, in my middle age?

Nay! 

It's business, as usual.

Ugh!

Uh oh, the punter has struck...

Upon reading I was wondering if it's an advertisement for "Asian Brides", ....

:lol:

*Thumbs up*