Job for autocad designer

Hello,

Looking for autocad designer for a new company installed in Port-Louis specialized in glass design and architecture. Please contact if interested (full time contract).

hi,
   I hold a diploma in manufactruing technology and quite good at auto cad. I would like to work if my profile suits your needs. can contact me on 7020921.
thanks,'
Krishna.

hi m an qualified architect and a post graduate in product design m already working in mauritius... plz let me  know if der is a better lucrative offer frm ur side...

vishal
+230-7354636

thanks for your interest. I am sending you a private message to follow with your resume.

sir this is binoy ambattu from bahrain if u send ur email id to me i will forward my c.v to you.i lost my job due to the financial crises in middle east.please help me sir
Thanks
Binoy ambattu
[email protected]
00973 38810799

I am an experienced Architectural Technician with qualifications in Auto-Cad, Revit Architectural and 10 years experience in the Construction Industry.  I am a confident user of AutoCAD and Revit Architectural and have gained valuable skills and experience in the use of 3 D Parametric modelling using Revit. For the last two years while employed at WS Atkins. I have prepared design and construction documents for several prestigious residential projects using Revit to generate all drawings.

I completed my education and Auto-Cad training in Pakistan, and relocated to Oman in 2001, where I have been employed in both engineering and architectural practices. My experience has included interior, low rise residential, multi-storey residential and commercial projects across the Gulf region.

At the conclusion of my contract with WS Atkins in November 2010, I am leaving Oman and will return to Pakistan. I am looking for new work opportunities that will allow me to make use of the skills and experience I have gained. .

I am seeking a new position with an employer offering a permanent position with associated work visa but will consider short term contract work in the interim period.
00923006181967  [email protected]

this is almost 1.5 year old opening.... i guess is it still open ????

:lol:

Hi,
    My name is O.K Gungadeen and I reside at Grand Gaube. I am a House and Building Plan (Autocad)designer.

Call me plse

Tel :- 7538160
E-mail :- [email protected]

oomesh > please post in the Mauritius classifieds

@BRUNODP is it still available

Hello vjv2385,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately the member you are looking for and this discussion are both inactive since a decade.

If you are looking for a job, kindly create your job CV on Jobs in Mauritius.

All the best,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed