Work Opportunity in Kuwait

Hi there,

I would appreciate your feedback on working with NBK and the range of salaries (as an office manager/Communications) and also what perks I need to know about and some negotiations tips :)

thank you

Hello Rogg,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you should have a look at this discussion "Salary trends in Kuwait - What you need to know".

Wish you best of luck in your research.

Rouma

bank perks are bank perks, shorter office hours, more vacations etc. as for the exact ones, well, how about u say what uve been offered and we'll tell u if that is the norm. 30 days paid leave a year, ur in abu dhabi, u know the deal with the gulf :)

heres what to look out for:
medical insurance (coverage, u and spouse + 2 kids etc; what is included i.e. dental)

bonuses

allowances - car, fuel, rent etc.

travel - ticket for u annually, no ticket, ticket for u and spouse to country of origin etc.

when it comes to perks, the sky is the limit, and it depends on what u bring to the table. same goes for Salary.

Thank you rouma and legacy for your useful feedback :) really appreciated

Hello pls will be happy if anyone can give me a link where to apply for jobs in  kuwait,qatar,saudi arabia and oman..I tried so many but no avail...I am an Economist graduate and I also possess over 4years experience in Sales and marketing..so basically I am on d look out for Marketing jobs...pls inbox me with replies...email addy [email protected]

link to apply for jobs in kuwait ??

check the following sites:

www.Naukrigulf.comwww.bayt.com

they are the most 2 famous web sites for jobs in GCC area and Middle East.