The Introduction of me , myself and I

Lets see if this can give you a quick impression of me:

I have a habbit of sometimes doing foolish things. I love to laugh, really hard. I like to watch people. I like making little kids that i don't know smile. I love animals. I love beauty. I love creativity, and originality. I love uniqueness.

I love to dance (even though I'm terrible at it). I like to sing in the car. I love/hate cigarettes. I love the mountains, and the desert, forests, and the ocean.I love my friends. I love learning new words. I Love music. I like compliments. I love giving people gifts that they love.

I am fascinated by sharks and whales. I hate fake people. I love travelling. I hate drugs. I love piercings, and tattoos. I hate people that refuse to aknowledge that we've totally ****** the planet, and that we need to take action to fix it, NOW.

I love people who want to change the world. I want to change the world. I love snowboarding. I like airplane food. I like being alone, but i hate being lonely.I love scubadiving.  I love laughter. I love sarcasm. I love sushi.

Enough about me, though, let's talk about you.

Hi Manuvm1978!

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for this nice introduction ;)
On what part of the ****** planet are you? :P
Are you already an expatriate or just have a moving project?
Hope you will enjoy your time on the site.

Regards
Armand

Hi Maurice,

I am still on the cold and flat part of the world aka Holland.
Busy looking for a job in Dubai aka the best of both worlds, snowboarding and scuba oooh and not to forget sun!!

Thanks for the welcome!
Manuela

Hry Manuela.

In what field are you looking?
There are a few tips on finding jobs in the Dubai guide.

Good luck.
The name's Armand by the way :P
Maurice is the country

Dont mind me, its way to early to wake up!!
Lets do this again... Hi Armand!!

I have my background in Sales and Project Management. I will make sure ill check the guide out, so far i send out 8 applications so there is hope for the moment :P

I already met some nice people here and so far all is good. Got alot to read up on.

Have a great day!
Manuela

Hey Manuvm,

That was a real good introduction !!! Love d "i love/hate cigerattes" part :) Also, " I like being alone, but i hate being lonely" suits many people i guess..

Anyway, good luck for your job search...Hope to see you in Dubai soon

Till then have fun !!!

C ya

Hope you will get positive replies then!

Thanks, have a great day too ;)

Armand

A People Person & Nature lover for sure !!!