Moving to Netherlands from Dubai...

zup guyz..can anyone temme watz the exact procedure to migrate to netherlands from Dubai. Am basically working in dubai as a HR Coordinator in an Aviation Firm and my fiance is working as a Finance Controller in an Insurance firm. We both are planning to migrate to Netherlands by 2010. Can anyone help us in telling more about the place, the lifestyle & the people .
Will it be easy for us to find a job out there? Waiting for a clear reply. bye. tc. cya:-)

Hi just got back from a holiday in Dubai actually..and for one The netherlands is nothing like it :)..life here is pretty laid back and relaxed the ppl r friendly..tough the faster u graps the language it will be easier for u..(i'm still learning it as its not exactly a cake walk for me) theré are no major malls for one. But the plus point is there is complete freedom..i would advise a holiday before u r sure u want 2 move as the lifestyle is compleately different.. we r actually planning to mvoe to Dubai :)..keeping myh fingers crossed coming from a place like Malaysia and Singapore the life here is just to slow for me and after 3 years it's driving me nuts...hope its some help.

Thanks so much! Yes, even from Canada - the pace is slooooow - but I'm giving it time and know that adjustments have to be made...signed up for a Dutch course at Uni of Antwerp which is about 30 minutes from me just inside the dutch/belgian border..Starts Oct. so this will be a huge help in adjusting...Tot zien! thanks katherine