Looking to share a larger place/rent a 1 bedroom ap- longterm -jan15->

Hello from the land of Dracula:)

I'll be moving to Malta starting from the 15'th of January - working in IT - in Pembroke (Swatar Training Center).

I'm trying to find a place relatively close to work (be able to take bus 12 or 13), but also not too far from the touristic area.The period would be 6 months at first, the desired budget - up to 300-350 euros/month - internet + all bills included.

I'm ok with sharing a larger place with somebody else, it doesn't necessarily have to be a single bedroom apartment just for myself. I don't bite:)

I've been told that nice areas with a good connection to Pembroke are Gzira, Ta'Xibex, Sliema, St.Julians, also pretty ok - Swieqi, Tal-Ibrag, Pembroke and another touristic area, but a bit far from the heart and soul of the island:) Buggiba, Qawra (cheaper rents maybe?).

Any suggestions/offers would be greatly appreciated:)

A couple of nice places I've found while browsing around, if anyone else is interested:

malta-lets.com/property-details.php?type=Apartment&fld_id=250#

malta-lets.com/property-details.php?type=Apartment&fld_id=426

malta-lets.com/property-details.php?type=Apartment&fld_id=274#

malta-lets.com/property-details.php?type=Apartment&fld_id=574

malta-lets.com/property-details.php?type=Apartment&fld_id=584

And well...,this looks fabulous (if two other people/couples would be interested)
malta-lets.com/property-details.php?type=Apartment&fld_id=475#

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts at first:), maybe flats later on.

Have a great evening, Sergiu

Hi Sergiu,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should have a look at the Malta classifieds > flat share, house share section and post an advert there as well.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Thank Christine for the welcome and the advice :)  I've posted an add in that section. I guess I should wait and see, I have plenty of time fortunately.

Have a great evening, Sergiu