Kind appeal for advise/help - Relocation to Norway

Hello everyone,

My desire to relocate to Norway began 2yrs ago when I met my boyfriend, now fiancee. At the time, I was working in Dubai, UAE even though my origin is Kenyan. I have not been successful to join him though but my quest to relocate to Norway lingers on, since I lost my job due to redundancies and has been on a career break for about a year, however, I would like to resume back to employment, preferably in Norway.

I am interested to find a job in Norway so that I could be with my fiancee, however, I have tried approaching recruitment agencies and applying to some of the jobs posted in some of the Norge job boards for a while, but to no success. Apparently, I cannot find any suitable position without speaking fluent Norwegian language, which is a challenge to learn while living outside Norway.

I would love to relocate to Norway soonest and join my fiancee, however, I was wondering if there is any kind people who will be willing to assist with reliable job placements leads in Norway, inspite of my rusty Norwegian language skills, so that through a job offer, I could possibly get a Work Permit and join my fiancee. I have a total of 13 years working experience in my current field and would like to utilize my acquired skills and knowledge for jobs in Norway.

Many thanks to anyone who is kind enough to help and/or give advise on the best possible way forward/solution in finding a Visa to Norway and/or finding employment in Norway.

With warm regards.

Hi viollah!

I would suggest you to have a look at the different articles of the Norway guide: https://www.expat.com/en/guide/europe/n … _work.html
They might be helpful ;)

Good luck
Armand

Best way to relocate is try for job seekers visa. As you are already engaged with someone he can help you. But living outside and searching job in Norway is almost not practicable and not easy