Looking for English-speaking babysitter 3hrs a week!!

Hi everyone,

I'm a teacher of English and have lived extensively in the U.S. I'm looking for a English-speaking native to look after my 20 month-old daughter 6-7PM (occasionally later, depending on your availabilities)Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. + occasional night-time babysitting. No dinner-making nor bath-giving, just playing in English, which she understands. We live in LYON 7E, métro Garibaldi, a 5-min walk from Université LYON 3 Manufacture des Tabacs.

I'm having sooo much trouble finding someone, so please pass the word around, if you have any friends that might be interested...you would be of great help!

Hope to read from you soon!
Julie

Hi Julie and welcome to Expat.com!

You may also post an advert in Lyon classifieds > community section/ babysitting.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

Thanks Harmonie for your message. I actually already did post sthg in the classifieds. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed someone responds!

Take care.

Dear family,
I read you advertisement that you are searching for babysitter in Lyon!
I would like to apply for thin position. I am from Latvia, not native english speaker, but now almost year I speak just english,because i am dong my voluntary service in Romania, so I could consider my english  good enough!
Just I couyld start to work from October, because for now i am still in Romania, if it is posible.

best wishes,
Sanita

Hello Sanita.

Welcome to Expat.com!

This post is dated 2011.

If you are still looking for a job, you can try to post an advert in the jobs in Lyon section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am kelvin, English male speaking native, lives and studing in france,lyon. seeking for babysitter/nanny job/ Gardener. Also help with their english homework and a bit of fun if necessary, creative art activities, taking good care of them! 

Awaits to hear from you.

Thanks

Eluro kelvin

Email: [email protected]

HI Julie,

I saw your advert that you looking for a babysitter in Lyon! I will move in September to Lyon, I would like to apply for the job if you still looking for somebody:)
Here is my email adress: [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,
Kata

Hi Kata > i would suggest you to post an ad in the jobs in Lyon section. It might help you in your search.

Thank you.

Is this the Julie I knew from the rave scene in Atlanta back in the day?

Keith

I think admins or IT volunteer (dunno the IT behind this nice forum is being paid or not) should start to delete posts that already published more than a year.

And it will be helpful if the person who made the post, inform the public that he/she already found someone to work with. As so Admin or IT team can delete the post.

Hello greenhouse. :)

Concerning old posts, we are working on it.
Maybe not delete them as they could still contain useful infos.
For now, we close the old threads and we invite members to create a new one on the forum for better visibility.

Regards,
Aurélie
Expat.com Team

(Thread closed)

Closed