New in Liverpool!

Hi everyone!

my name is Anne-laure and I am 24 and french. I am just begining my new job in Liverpool and so far, I just love this city!!So much to do, nice sightseeing near beaches!

I am looking to meet some others expats. I speak good english and I would like to lean spanish too. I like dancing, cooking, enjoying life basically!

I hope to hear from you soon!!

bye!

Welcome to Expat.com Anne-Laure!

Thanks for your introduction.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hey  Anne...

Ur rite?....Am from London but i do come to Liverpool very often..got many frends overthere as well....its a really coool city..well some places aren't...but the nitelife etc are wicked...love it...anything you need help with let me know...

Regards,

Fardeen.

hi everyone my name is marguerite i am 23 years old and french .i live in liverpool if u fancy a chat or a drink that my faceboook marguerite gomis bakayogo and my bbm 272FD2FD feel free to add me xxx

Hi My name is Dan
I moved to liverpool from France about 4 months ago all though i'm English i miss speaking French but i was never perfect but i loved it!

anyway if any of you guys fancy going out somewhere send me a message on facebook
facebook.com/Duffypower

Hi!

I saw your post and thought I would send you a note.  I am just moving to Liverpool with my fiance who is English.  I'm from Colorado, US and it would be great to meet a few friends to hang out with.

Hope all is well and you are enjoying Liverpool so far.

Britta

Hi, I will moving to Liverpool, in september this year. anybody can help me with some tips about school of english and room for rent?

thanks,

Deisy.

good luck to you. everyone here suggests gumtree.com.

Deisy Pessoa wrote:

Hi, I will moving to Liverpool, in september this year. anybody can help me with some tips about school of english and room for rent?

thanks,

Deisy.

Hey Deisy,
To find a flat there is gumtree. This is how i've found mine.
And for an English school i think Liverpool Johns Moore University will fit.

here the link for flats.

gumtree.com/flatshare-offere … ity-centre

good luck.

cheers

Mich

welcome everyone to liverpool :)
great city and great things to look at
i am hoping to travel and stay in france next year if anyone knows any good places to travel or in spain i cannot decide where to visit
any help would be much apriciated

gill

Hello Anne-Laure
IŽm going to relocate to liverpool 15 May
Do you think that is a goog city to live ?.IŽm thinking in Manchester to.
See you when i be there?
Bye!

Welcome every one in Liverpool

i am studying in Liverpool for 4 years
i would to have friends from different countries