Would like some information to find an internship in cork please

hi everybody,

i'm a french girl studying in international trade and i'm looking for an intership in cork . have you some information about companies taking trainees or just names of companies based in cork please ?!
i'm looking forward to come back in cork because i went just for a weekend and i have loved this place !

thanks a lot to your responses !
see you soon

Marion

Hello Marion!

I can suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Cork classifieds.
It might be helpful ;)

Regards
Armand

I would recommend Lidl and Aldi (supply chain jobs). Their main headquarters aren't in Cork but you could commute daily from Cork? Basically, there is increasing demand for competitive priced European goods - in particular frozen food, paints, household cleaning goods, etc. Apply directly to the companies that interest you. N.B: Avoid all recruitment agencies because they often advertise fake jobs in order to collect résumés.

I would'nt go for Lidl or Aldi, worked for them in the past and they're very harsh to work for, very well paid, but very stressfull for a supermarket chain.
I would suggest go to FAS in Cork City by TK Maxx and register there for Internships. You can also print them from their computers in the actual FAS building.
Thats how i found my internship.