Looking to meet some new people

Hello all!
Just wondering if there are any expats out there who would be interested in meeting up for a coffee or cerveza.  I just moved to sevilla in October and after struggling with Spanish find myself desperate to speak some English and make some new friends.

Welcome to Expat.com ckenn21!

Do not hesitate to participate in the forum.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hello, my name is Elsa, I m 20 years old, I m a french student. I m here to do my internship. I live in a shared flat in the city center. I'm looking for friends to share our experiences, hang out,have fun ... If you are interested, we could meet and grab a cup of coffee, or beer together so as to get to know each other !

Answer me if you want to :) ! [email protected]

hi, I would like to meet new people, go for a beer, coffee and chat!

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and to Seville
I'm French but i speak spanish and a litle english .
If you want know me, no problem !
Lucas

i would like to know new people and new culture,i m a male from sevilla

hola, i looking to meet some expatriates also in the same situation as i am so i would love to meet up with some people that also speak some english as my spanish is still not all that great. mail me if you fancy a drink.

Hi!

Every Wednesday night there is a Couchsurfing meeting in Seville. It's a great way to meet expats and locals. Tonight it's in Bodega El Priorato on c/ San Pablo, 41.
It starts around 21:30. I'm probably going too, but not 100% sure yet.

cheers

Michael

Hi same as everyone else, moved to Sevilla. Belgian 21 Years old would like to know some new people. So if you want to go out for a drink pm me :)

Best to try internations - google it and you will find a meeting within the next couple of weeks.