Tax registration in Azerbaijan

Hi there, I'm an expat here (of course) from the UK as is my partner.  I have potentially been offered a job here yet have been told i need to register and pay simplified tax.  I have been to the Ministry of Taxes, they sent me to immigration and immigration told me this was up to the employer to arrange.

I have gone back to my (potential) employer and from both sides I can't make sense of it, though he is saying I must do this as an independent.  What IS the procedure to register for this and what documents do I need?  I would like some help on this asap.

Thank you.

Julie.

--there is no other way to get your work permit but your employer to provide it for you. or at least the needed documents. Unless your husband's company can help you. You can not even get it processed without any representative. I have tried this before last year, but it did not really work. I have just submittted my papers for ther renewal of my visa, I had to ask my employer to provide all the documents and unfortunately I will have to pay the work permit myself.:(