Interested in talking with people who live in Casa

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of moving to Casa in January and I am really looking to talk to someone who already lives there who could give me any helpful tips about moving there?  I am taking a job with a construction project and am curious to how women are treated -- as I have heard rumors.  How is easy is banking?  Shopping? 

If anyone could and is willing to give me any insight I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and look forward to talking to you soon.

Melissa Girlinghouse
Los Angeles, CA

Hello Melissa,
I'm Ayoub from Casablanca, I'm from the locals. I was born in Casablanca the 1992.
Shopping in Morocco is very easy and not so expensive, you can easily find what you want in Zara, H&M, Massimo Dutti, Galerie La Fayette... You should ask for the house or floor where will you live, that's the problem, as I know a good American "Like" house, is about 1200 usd and 2000 usd/ month ( Maarif, Zerktouni, La corniche...) it depends in the place where you want to live, cause you can also have a nice apartment for 600 ~ 800 usd.
I'll be glad to help you in the future ;)
Talk to you soon ;)

Hi Melissa,

I am Moroccan from Casablanca, frequent visitor to LA and the desert where i have very close friends. You come from a city close to my heart and I would be very pleased to provide you with the information/help you may need.
Contact me through my email for further discussions;
kind Regards/Katy

Hi Katy,

Very nice to meet you through email.  I am very interested in everything about Casablanca, from the weather to the people to the activities to the culture and even how woman are treated there.

My new job will be working for an international architectural firm who has been engaged to build a new hospital in Casablanca.  I will be the project coordinator working with the architect, general contractor and owners.  I am very excited as this is the first time I will have worked out of my country.

How small of a world that you have friends in LA and the desert.  I too travel to the desert, to Indian Wells and Palm Desert, where I have friends.

Thank you for responding and I look forward to any information that you may want to pass along.

Best regards,

Melissa

Hello Dear

If you are really interesting to tolk with someone and spending short or longtimes in casablanca , so we are glad to welcom you and I have my brother he si profesor sport education and he speacks english and we are big familly very helpful.
I live in french I have double nationality morrocan casablanca, french nice côtd'azur.
But I'm able to communicat beetwin you and my familly for help than you can stay with them , live with them and they can give you big help for evrything you want to do in america otherwise I can back to casablanca to spend nice time with my familly and in the sametimes we can meet each other there for bussness...
I'm very intresting for what you want to know and what you want to do.
We are the right people for this
My contact dear is/  [email protected] / 0033621253690
ksikas abdelhak / you can chek in face book too (ksikas)
first contact me you have email and my phone number
We have riad in casablanca riad that mean very big hause not far from the sea in quit city in casablanca ......we speack a good english don't worry about that and we like to communicat the people from out sid...like you , we are very open if you are serieus about your bussness I'm able to back to morrocco to make you in relation with serieus people for help and .....

Hey Melisa how is world over there?i base in Casablanca what ever you ll want to know hit me up...Thanks & take pretty care of ur self

D IGUA

Hello Melissa,

My name is Rachid. First, I would like to welcome you here in Casablanca. It's a big City. People are nice and women are treaten with respect. No body is going to contest your way of living as in US. Casablanca is a modern city. Unfortunately, most of people do not speak english but believe me most of them will do the best to understand you. You'll be able to do your shopping easily since market shops are everywhere and the payment is easy too. Good luck.

Rachid.

Ok as I told you dear melissa , the weather is nice most of the time never raining cats and dogs in morrocco casablanca,peopl need your projet to built hospital and I don't think so that you are going to fell boring one day, easy to do shoping like in usa, europe....
easy to communicat and as I told you we can do lot for you to do your projet and to show you the real image about morrocco casablanca and morrocan peopl and other things about culture, and ........
we speack english and other languges , don't worry about that , you are going to fell like home.
ksikas abdelhak / phone 0033621253690 / [email protected]
phone beford you reach couples of days to know your programe and to show you my programe
ok dear melissa
                    ksikas abdelhak

Hey, I am living now at Casa since my fiance is Moroccan and I had the same questions as you so I'll give you my answers. Weather? Lovely, it does get cold but not as much as parts of the US, and the humidity is very low considering it is a beach. Banking? If you have your paperwork, a visa or residency, you should have no problem opening an account. Shopping? It's good specially now that they've opened Morocco Mall, you can find some main streets with shops as well and in the markets, although you have to work your way to the price, you can find pretty nice things. Supermarket costs are not that high although quality of fruits and vegetables is better in the markets. Women at work? I work at a hotel so people there are mostly open-minded, so if you are working for an international company there shouldn't be any problem, women here are treated well, I mean nothing compared to what you hear in America, although you should be careful with physical contact and that's about it. If you need anything else don't hesitate to contact me... good luck!!

Hi im not there at the moment but have lived there,women are treated fine but you just have to be carefull as in any big city,dont walk out alone at night,in daytime lot of pests,wishing to help you and all that, but they usually get the message if told no thanks.
no busses after nine pm small taxis are fine and cheap.nice beaches about 3 i think.
you may have tummy probs due to water change so have some pills ready.usually lasts a few days.
drink only bottled water at first.
best if you have somone guiding you a girlfreind ect.the roads are badly signed.
its a fun place but feels odd for a while.
best advice keep cool head.

djidji1965,
what is the reason you are quoting ksikaswithout adding or responding to his comments?

welcome my freind to casablanca city if you need real help let your contact i will contact you

Hello old friend i want to know if you already found what you looking for or not yet ? to know olso if you are still in casablanca?
contact ksikas abdelhak
[email protected]
0033(0)619732378
chek my compte facebook and twitter too if you?
For more information we keep the contact.

Hello Dear nebraska.

I read your last message and big thanks for i just forgotten my pass word to get in my compte.
So now i'm still but i'm not in morrocco now so i'm in bordeaux if you want to visit bordeaux region it's very interesting for you many things to discover to see to visit and people are very tolktive too the weahther is very ok i mean the sun is shaining and never rain cats and dogs like in morrocco so for more information use my new contact/ksikas abdelhak
[email protected]
0033(0)619732378
chek my comptes facebook and twitter
are you still in morrocco?