Girlie Chat Sunday 3pm Taksim followed by drinks Boys Allowed

Girls lets get together for a chat 3pm Sunday Taksim. Can someone suggest a good location to suit?

Keen to do have a drink later in the day so come to whatever suits you. Boys allowed.
Megan

Hi Megan

love to join you there and have a chat

Raima

There are four girls meeting outside  starbucks Taksim at 3 pm Sunday. the one thats on the right as you head down the high street from Taksim square.
More Welcome
Megan

Hey Megan,

Although its a girlie chat I'd love to join for a quick chat at least boys allowed.. I lived in Taksim just off Istiklal Caddesi years ago when I was studying.

There are lots of places to choose. I'd be happy to guide.

take care
Erol

Hi Erol, would you be keen to meet after this for the drinks part Boys Allowed. I know this girlie thing shouldn't to be manditory but as I have set it up this way now I would like to keep it that way. But happy to meet after this say 5.30.  Can you suggest a nice bar somewhere. I would say some of us girls will continue.
Megan

Hey Megan, thats fine by me respect the girlie chat:)

Right then,
ARA CAFE is quite nice for a chat which is right opposite Galatasaray Lisesi, as you walk down the high street it will be on your diagonal left,
there are also nice cafes around the Galata Tower.

You can also do a left onto Ayhan Işık Sokak wich is about 300 yrds down from the Taksim Sq. and you will see loads of places to sit down and chat.

For Drinks;
I would suggest around ASmalı Mescit area which is as you walk pass Galatasaray Lisesi and enjoy some more walk on the high Street after Russion Consulate(this in on the left) you need to take right  and  discover the small streets and choose one amongst the 10's of the nice bars.

If I am still in the area at that time I'll definetly join.

don'forget to have fun!!
Erol

Hey guys - how long do you reckon you will be out for? I work until 5.30

Hello everyone:-) I think we should meet next Saturday for dinner around Taksim. I just arrived one week ago. I would like to meet new people. Suggestions please:-)

Thanks all
Rui

do we need to make a reservation for this meeting ?

I think this meeting is cancelled...