Job opening

Hi guys! I'm working here in Cambodia for an International Company for almost 2 years now, and my fiancee is planning to move here by January 2012 as we plan our wedding and maybe stay here for good... Unfortunately, my company don't have any job for her...It would be a great help if you could find job for her, she's a Psychology Graduate in Philippines and has a lot of experiences in administration and human resource works, she is currently working in Singapore in Food and Beverages dept. (not related to her profession). If so happen you know any jobs for her here in Cambodia please send details in my email [email protected] and I will relay to her all the necessary info's needed for her to do. Thank you so much!

Hi JK050909 and welcome to the forum!

Maybe that you could post an advert in Cambodia classifieds > jobs section, this may help her.;)

Harmonie.:)

if she still has passion in doing F&B in Cambodia, please send her cv to my direct email address at [email protected]

Hi kimleang,

Thanks for the info, i will ask her if she's interested to do F&B work again.. if so.. maybe she will send her CV to you...

Regards!!