National Museum this Friday

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Nairobi and keen to explore the city and meet people. I'm thinking of going to the National Museum this Friday - anyone interested?

Cheers,
Sam.

HI samantha, friday is working day for most of them so may be its not possible for everyone, we are planning to go to paradise lost on saturday... i am not sure about the plan, still have to confirm... hope you have fun on friday.... thanks for the invitation....

[Moderated: free ads are not allowed on the forum]

hi suribhai, if you could let me know what's happening for paradise lost that would be great! :)

hi and welcome - there is also another plan on sunday to do nairobi national park - if anyone is interested do let me know

Hi samantha, actually the paradise lost plan got cancelled, most of my friends want to go naivasha for camping, rock climbing and boating. Last week we were supposed to go there but one of my friends wife and son got sick, so that time it was cancelled, so not they planned for it again. I too never been to naivasha so i thought that would be a great experience. So i dont know weather if it is possible for you. but i will ask my friends about it. we have indian and chinese mixed batch. if you are interested, send me a private message so i wil talk to them....

Hey we went to naivasha, with 10 chinese and me, it was a great fun, so how was your national park trip? was it good? any plans for next week?

am also interested by Nairobi national parc this sunday