Work visa.

Hi everybody,
I like to move to the Philippines and apply for multilingual jobs.
But first i need to have the work visa.
I am from Ireland.
Can anyone advise me how and where to apply for this visa.

Thank you and best regards.

Erwin

[i]Hi everybody,
I am from Ireland.

Erwin

---------

Hi Erwin,

Hope you are doing well. With regards to your questions some companies will process your working visa and working permit but some are not.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for more questions as I would like to answers your questions. I might can help you with that.

Regards,
neth

Yes what neth said. The problem is every call center HR staff in Cebu will not help me process work visa/permit and I have mid-level experience from U.S. To me I think they are lazy,discriminate toward foreigner,and nobody wants to really help since the country is corrupt unless you have deep pocket. But once you're in it should be ok.

Regards,
Deok

neth.cook wrote:

Hi Erwin,

Hope you are doing well. With regards to your questions some companies will process your working visa and working permit but some are not.

Regards,
neth

ekalpoe004 wrote:

Hi everybody,
I am from Ireland.

Erwin

You need to have a job first before u can process work visa. Some can help you process it if they know the procedure. If they can't better do it by yourself, than be caught and penalized.

If you have questions in processing it, just pm me.

Goodluck!!

deok wrote:

Yes what neth said. The problem is every call center HR staff in Cebu will not help me process work visa/permit and I have mid-level experience from U.S. To me I think they are lazy,discriminate toward foreigner,and nobody wants to really help since the country is corrupt unless you have deep pocket. But once you're in it should be ok.

Regards,
Deok

neth.cook wrote:

Hi Erwin,

Regards,
neth

Hi Deok, ask them first if they know to process work visa permit. Not all HR Staff have these knowledge. Have your Job Contract ready and your company's documents copy such as SEC Registration, BIR Registration and Mayors permit, as well as your passport copy showing your visa then submit it to DOLE Office in Cebu. If they ask if you are already working, say NOT YET. It's very important, or else there's a huge penalty.

The current fee, Im not so sure how much now. They will verify and call your company before approval. Once approved, I guess it will take 2 to 3 weeks before you can get the Alien Employment Permit Card.

Goodluck!!

@ishar 18 about "Have your Job Contract ready and your company's documents copy such as SEC Registration, BIR Registration and Mayors permit," comment.

That's the problem, company have not released these documents. Once I get those necessary docs, I'll take it to DOLE. Why the HR doesn't do that after I've passed interviews is beyond me. Only results I came up with is that they're lazy or unknowledgable but if they're not knowledgable why are they working as Human Resource is beyond me as well.