Hiring a Car

Hi guys,
Really appreciate all the assistance so far. Was wondering whether anybody has links with car hire services. Looking for somewhere to hire a car on a long term basis. Any phone numbers would be sincerely appreciated.

Hello lowee231, you may take a look at our Business Directory > Car rental in Mauritius.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

The prices arent included. Could i give you a call

Hi, you should maybe contact the companies on the link that I've given to you. You will see all their details there > http://www.expat-blog.com/en/business/africa/mauritius/5_tourism/car-rental/.

I HAVE BEEN TO MAURITIUS A FEW TIMES AND NOTICED THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO RENT A CAR IF YOU DIDN"T BOOK IN ADVANCE. I AM THINKING OF MOVING TO MAURITIUS AND STARTING A CAR RENTAL BUSINESS. IS THERE ANYBODY THAT CAN GIVE ME SOME ADVICE IF THIS BUSINESS WILL WORK OR NOT? JOHAN ( SOUTH AFRICA)

Yes Sufer, it will work if your prices & services are both competitive.

THANKS PKSHAMJHU. I APPRECIATE THE ANSWER. DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE BEST FOR ME TO TAKE IN A MAURITIAN PARTNER?

Hi surfer!

Could you please avoid writing in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

(moderated: no free ads please)

Hello. You can have cars ranging Rs. 600- Rs. 2500, depending on the type of car. Do have several contacts, if interested, do drop me a simple message.

Tips : try to find car rental service outside tourism zone, they are well better in prices.

@ SURFER : i am interested as partner.
Thanks

Hi everybody never rent car with individual they don't provide comprehensive insurance and always like to screw people.Plse be careful of such individual car renter and small company car renter.
I got very bad experienced with them.Their only problem is Money.
By the way fanaa say his from France and recommend himself for car rental.His not from France some of his previous post on the forum prove clearly his from Mauritius and self promoting himself.
Hope julien will remove this post.
Expat.com should be cleared of Screwers

[moderated]

Expat.com recommends its partners : car rental in Mauritius

Anti786 +1

-discussion closed-

Closed