Still LOOKING FOR WORK

OMG i mean seriously are there any jobs here,or I am to give up???

Hi balibule, you should maybe specify the country that you willing to get a job.

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

I prefer cambodia easiest place to find teaching jobs . But you have to negotiate for your salary

what about Thailand?

An Englishman in Jakarta can't find work?
Try a few schools or even set up an informal home conversational  English course.
Rp 200,000 per hour would be cheap if you want quick cash.
The informal nature should be enough to keep you away from work permits and all the rubbish. Word of mouth goes round like a shot and, for a consideration, private English schools will advertise your course as an addition to their course but you work from home to avoid the depknackers. NO formal agreements with any company.
Avoid banners, flyers and other ads. That brings the wrong sort of attention.
If you're stuck, I can help you with a set of lesson plans.

Hi Fred,

If for a Englishman is hard... what would you recommend to a Brazilian who lived in the US for 12 years?

You are still unemployed huh
So sorry to hear that
Have you tried just go show to restaurant to restaurant?
I know it is sucks

I heard Ismaya Group has a new happening lounge in Jakarta
Skye lounge I guess the name of that new place

Give them your shoot one more time maybe?

In fact I love cooking, it is my dream to have a restaurant of my own... But the problem is not enough money for it... And the regulations of Indonesia are quite rough...

I am so sorry to hear that...If you are still looking for the job maybe this is the right time to be an English teacher...

Have u tried to apply to some schools in Jakarta? Better to international school I guess...You may try as well the courses such as English First (EF) or The British Institute (TBI).

NEVER GIVE UP FOR THE GOOD THINGS IN OUR LIFE!!!

Keep fighting :)