Brands

Hello =)

I am a french student in international trade and I am currently carry out a survey market about clothe consumption in Lebanon.

Could you tell me please, what are the famous brands, in Lebanon, who target women between 18 and 35 years old ?

Thank you

Hi,

it's funny, i am actually selling second hand designer goods in beirut. From my own experience as well as from observation the big luxury brands are what everybody wants. Michael Kors and of course Louis Vuitton are the most desired i would say.
the problem for businesses like mine and of course the brands themselves are the masses of fake designer goods that are flooding the country. people actually asked me to sell them a real louis vuitton for like 100 dollars because they have no feeling for the actual prices of originals.

anyways, i would appreciate if you took a look and maybe liked and shared my page on facebook:

Good Luck on your project!

Best regards,
Linni

Linni wrote:

Hi,

it's funny, i am actually selling second hand designer goods in beirut. From my own experience as well as from observation the big luxury brands are what everybody wants. Michael Kors and of course Louis Vuitton are the most desired i would say.
the problem for businesses like mine and of course the brands themselves are the masses of fake designer goods that are flooding the country. people actually asked me to sell them a real louis vuitton for like 100 dollars because they have no feeling for the actual prices of originals.

anyways, i would appreciate if you took a look and maybe liked and shared my page on facebook:

Good Luck on your project!

Best regards,
Linni

Bonjour Linni :cheers:

Pour info, vous participez à un fil inactif depuis 2011!  :blink:

Vous risquez ne pas avoir de retour

Cordialement
Kenjee
expat.com