Multiple Entry (Long Stay) Visa

Hi Everyone,
I am wondering if anyone has experience with obtaining a multiple entry visa to Kenya. My plan in to stay for 7.5months (Which would mean use the 6 month multiple entry visa then renew in Nairobi). If I get a multiple entry visa before my arrival, will the immigration people at the airport be suspicious that I am staying in Nairobi for so long and that I plan to renew?
-Kayla

PS: My apologies, I know this could also go in the visa category but I am looking for some info from people who may not necessarily be newcomers. Although any info is appreciated :)

Hi no need to mention anything about your stay and entries, just take normal visitors visa for a month, and then you can extend it for another 2 months before your one month visa gets expired. Later then you can extend it for another 3 months before your 3 months visa gets expired. I have seen some people doing this for their friends and children, who stay here for some longer time for visit. After six months i dont know any details ,so if i know i would let you know... but the visa process for extending is very very simple.. so do not need to worry...

please note that due to the recent security operations being conducted in kenya there is concern of overstaying, illegal entries and or harboring of criminals as a result the Dept of Immigartion and the security forces are being much more particular on new comers. furthermore all recent visa renewals / work permits issued in the last 12 months are being reviewed for possible cases of illegal allocation / corruption etc. I urge you and all other members to be honest in your applications of whatever nature they may be.

Hi, the normal visitors visa is three months, not one month and can be renewed for another three at immigration.  After that, you would have to get out of Kenya.

As I understand it the multiple enty visa is only available from outside Kenya.  For a UK paassport holder, it is valid for one year - am not sure about other countries.  It is not extendable from within Kenya.

You must register with Immigration no later than 90 days of being constantly in country.  It is an offence not to do this and you can be arrested on leaving Kenya for it.

hi. my firm has done quite a number of company registration for my clients. please get in touch we discuss fees and other issues such as stamp duty, registration of PIN, opening of bank account for the company and other legal issues. cheers.