Hello there!

David says hello here to everybody!:)

I didn't know there was such a nice forum on the Internet about Dalian in English. Now since I know, I guess I should come here often and hopefully I can share something and help people here.

A brief introduction about myself:
I am a local, having lived in this city for about 30 years except the years I spent studing and working in Toronto, Canada.

I came back in 2009 and spent one year in IBM working as a Business Analyst.

One year ago, I quit the job from IBM and joined my dad's company, now I am doing international trading business with customers from oversea countries.

I remember the first time I went to Canada, how helpless and loneliness I was. How eager I was to know more people there. So I am so glad to see such a forum where people are willing to share and help.

And I can't wait to be one of yours.

Hi David and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for your introduction.:top:

Harmonie.:)

Hi Harmonie,

What a nice name!

Thanks for your first Ding(顶) to my post. :)

Hi David,this is Shelly from Dalian.Nice to meet you. So you want to make friends with foreigners?

Hi there, I read your post in the expat.blog.  Not sure if its still applicable since your post was very long time ago.  Well, I am here for a couple of weeks and would like to meet new friends and hang around in Dalian.  Let me know if you are free. 

Cheers,
weilim

Hi weilim,

Please feel free to post a new advert on the Dalian forum, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

hi there,

i have been here for two months already, and also find it pretty hard to meet new friends, unlike HK where i was working 2 years ago!!!

Do feel free to drop me a line if you fancy grabbing some coffee or any other fun stuff together,

all the best,

lea