Looking for new friends in singapore

hi,dear!This is jane2325 from China and now I am a child care teacher in singapore.I like traveling,doing sport and eating dessert.I love children,nature and sea.My english is not very good,but now every day I learn it very hard.Maybe sometime I can not commiunicate with you in english proper,but I will try my best.If you konw a little chinese,it is perfect.Please connet me [email protected]

Hi jane,

Welcome to singapore and you speak pretty good english :-)

Thank you!

Welcome Jane...

nice to meet u :)

hello i would like to move in Singapore! ))))

welcome to sg jane

Hello Jane, am from HK. And new to Singapore as well. Am looking for someone like you can speak english and chinese. Lets be my friend here.

Please contact me

Illis

hi Jane, nice to meet you.

should we arrange for a meet up this weekend?

rtch wrote:

should we arrange for a meet up this weekend?

we should !!!
just me me message on msn
if u want to arrange =)

@jane hi, hopefully we can be friends =)

[email protected]

hi all,

yup, have added u in my msn, [email protected]

am i a little late to join?

alex811 wrote:

am i a little late to join?

no lah..
still that meeting does not happened..
nothing to worries

haha....kk
so when r we gona meet up?

Hi guys,

I just arrive a month ago. So far, except working, not much entertainment, so i need to relax ;)
It s time to cheer together!

If anyone available for a drink on Wednesday evening, let say 8pm around Clark Quay, then lets do it! The more the merrier!

And what about next Friday (12/02) for a big apero all together somewhere?

See you!
Mat

By the way, if anyone here have a plan regarding what to do here during Sunday... ^^

@jane, @rtch, @cat. May I adding u as my friend on my msn..as u know I'm not a s'pore citizen I'm from indonesia but I like to visiting s'pore :) perhaps if u all have a free time when I visiting there, we all can meet up ^^
Hihi, my english is not good too...
Have a nice evening to u all!