Offering dance lessons in exchange of something interesting(events...)

I am a 25 year old Indian guy, who recently came back to Mumbai after spending some time in New York. Hoping to meet interesting people through this forum and kick start an interesting circle of people.

Now in order to make this slightly interesting, I have decided to get a little creative. I am willing to offer you a few introductory lessons in ballroom dancing. I am far from an expert but definitely good enough to teach you a few introductory lessons. I can offer lessons in Salsa, Rumba, Cha-Cha, Samba, Jive and Argentine Tango.

What I ask from you is that you offer something interesting in return. It could be anything - something you could teach me, someplace interesting you know of, take me to an interesting event or anything else of value. And no, I won't accept money!

You don't necessarily have to get creative. I am also open to a simple lets-just-meet-over-drinks thing :)

I am pretty busy on the weekdays, so that won't be possible for me but we can definitely meet up over the weekend. I am heading this Sunday to a local farmers' market in Bandra. Let me know if anyone else is coming.

Welcome to Expat.com Gauravb!

Interesting idea.;)

Harmonie.:)

Welcome to india.

Hello Gaurav.
          I really want to learn dance.I am also a good student of history. i can take u around to historical places and monuments in mumbai.

Regards,
Rahul.
[email protected]

Hello Gaurab,
I can be a resource person if you wish to see Dharavi esp. the process of leather tanning to the finished garment.Do let me know. As regards the dance classes,no thank you as I will never be able to learn dancing.The only dance I know is the aborigine dance where  one is not required to exhibit ones dancing skills but one partakes in group dance where even a very bad dancer like me can also enjoy.
Best wishes,
Art

Hello. :)

This thread is very old (2011).
You should post an advert in the Classes section (Dance classes) in the Bombay classifieds.

Thank you,
Aurélie