1 year multiple-entry tourist visa

Hey guys,

This is probably aimed at Canadians on the site, but anyone who could point me towards the right info is more than welcome to jump in.

A fellow Canadian has mentioned a 1 year multiple-entry tourist visa that resets the 59 days every time you come back to the Philippines. This is different from the 59 day extension that is cancelled when you leave the country. Since I expect to travel in and out regularly, it would be a huge time saver to not have to ferry back and forth from the immigration office after every trip.
Any ideas if we can apply for this visa once we are in the Philippines?

Many thanks,
Patricia

Hello, as per Immigration info, there is no such thing, you need to extend your stay after 21 days for another 2 months and extend every two months. For more info or maybe you can email about the one year multiple which is not on the immigration list
http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?opt … &Itemid=37

Indeed, it is complicated ..
This type of visa is usually reserved for spouses of Filipinos. but you pay a tax much higher output, every time you leave the country.
Second, in France, Embassy of the Philippines, they "are reluctant" to give a visa for tourism, saying that it is cheaper to make tourist visas 59 days;
It is to be calculated.
Now, for the time lost to the extansions visa, it seems to have improved across the country. With regard to Davao, it takes between an hour and an hour and a half after the affluance.
Cordialy,
Denis of Davao

Well its only a matter of come back and forth to the Immigration office. Same here in Vietnam, but they give 3 months visa and renewable up to 3 times so that means, one an stay up to one year without leaving the country.

@Denise (Bagobos)..How ya doing in Davao City? Do you like my place?