New in Melbourne

Hi,

I'm new in Melbourne and I will stay here for one year. If someone wants to have a cafe or a drink with me one weekend let me know :)

Elodie

Hi Elodie!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thank you :)

How about telling a bit more about yourself?
What will you be doing in Melbourne?

Regards
Armand

I was living in south of France and I decided to come in Australia because it was one of my old dream :) I'm from mauritius too ^^ from my mother and I like travels, meeting people and I'm here to improve my english. I'm working as a nanny from monday to thursday so I'm free on my weekend and visiting melbourne alone is a little bit sad so that's why I'm here!!!
Hope to meet some friends here

The world is tiny :)
Then maybe you should check out the Melbourne forum regularly for future meetups or why not organising one yourself ;)
You just need to pick up a venue and date!

Armand

ive been dreaming the same thing like u do elody.. my country is not far from your new place now.. im in indoneia.. and i have few friends who's studying and working in australia.. i got to force my self to go there :p

Hello Elodie,

i'm also french, from Toulon / Lyon, 31 years old and i'll be in Melbourne during the 2 coming weeks for business purposes. i'm looking for someone to go out, have a drink and discover Melbourne : would you be interested or have good advices ?

Merci !

Hey there,

I'm also new in Melbourne and will be here for a year, Ive sent you a Pm, maybe we should meet up for drinks