From Dubai to Melbourne ...........

Hi All,

Happy to have found this Blog and hopin to get som gud advice and make some frnds as well.
I am an Indian expat and hav been in Dubai for jus bout 5 yrs now.Financial accountant by profession and work for a foreign bank. Dubai is def a gr8 place to live and wrk and would recommend ppl considering the move
Like most south asian expats here, I tried my luck for the Aussie PR as well( most of them try for UK /Canada and the likes... )and i guess i am lucky to hav managed to hav got one.
So nxt yr i am plannin to move there ... so lookin for som advice in netwrkin/ jobs and the likes ... if there is any1 from dubai/UAE who is plannin to move in the nxt 6 months ...it would gr8 if we could meet up or exchange ideas ...
Also glad to help with my (limited) knowledge on Dubai ...

Cheers
aRUN

p.s: the 007 is my ID is my DOB, not bcoz i am a '007' fan, ... som accountant tryin to be cool hah ... sry for the poor sense of humor :P

Hey Arun,

Nice to hear from you. Congrats mate! for the PR... even I am living and working in Dubai from the past 5years, about to start my PR process for Australia... wanted your suggestion on this if you dont mind.

Through which consultant did u process your PR? How long did that take?

You can also mail me @ [email protected] if you want to maintain privacy.

Would love to hear from you soon... lets hope that you have a bright furture ahead with a smooth migration...

Regards,

Siddhartha

Hi Siddhartha,

Thanks for th wishes :)

Hey sry for replyin late ....

Donno if u hav already found the info u r lookin for. But I am doin my part ;)
I did not approach any consultant. I took it up directly with the immigration. Though its a lengthy process, its quit straight-forward (as in ... u can do most of it on-line)
So i think its best for you to 1st read thru the info on the website and later-on if u think its too lengthy a process, then use the services of a consultant

This is the immigration website: www.immi.gov.au

Lemme knw if u any need further help

All the best

Cheers
aRUN