Looking for flat to rent or room to share - Indiranagar

Hello,
my name is Bara, I am form The Czech Republic.
Came to Bangalore one week ago and now looking for accommodation in Indiranagar or nearby. Preferably looking for an appartment (1-2BHK) or for a vaccant room in appartment. So if you have some useful contacts or if you are looking for a flatmate, let me know please. I was looking for offers posted at some major Indian classified webites, however, I beleive it is always better to have personal recommendation or individual offer.
I have been living in Bangalore before, I came here for work, staying at least for 6 month, like to read, run, cook, I have studied environmental science. I am non-conflict person and keep my place tidy :)
Thanks for any assistence,
Bara Semerakova

Hi and welcome to the forum Bara!

Have you tried posting an advert in the accommodation section of Bangalore classifieds ?
It might help ;)

Regards
Armand

Hello Bara,

Welcome to Bangalore! Dis is Ashwanth...I work in Bosch, Bangalore...I know some real estate agents who can help u find accomodation in Indira nagar...I would be back in Bangalore on 31.10.11 (Monday)...Would discuss with u more in detail once i come back...I can help you out personally in finding a decent accomodation coz i know how tough it is for foreigners to communicate with the locals....R u staying in a hotel currently? Wat kind of room are u looking for? Apartment or Individual house? 1 BHK/ 2BHK? If u let me know ur requirements, i can get in touch with the real estate agents in the meanwhile...

Best Regards,
Ash