I want to learn chinese

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can learn chinese (pinyin and writing) in Guangzhou?  I am chinese but I went to U.S. when I was a kid.  I also want to make some friends here. 

Cheers!
Patrick
[email protected]

if you r no problem on chinese speaking and listening, you just need to catch a chinese who is willing to teach you. if not, maybe you'd better go to a chinese class. there are some chinese courses for foreigners in south china normal university. or find a patience  someone with great great warm heart. i try to teach a japanese pinyin last year, but I gave up quite soon... writing teaching is more funny

Thank you Swingriku! I am okay in speaking and listening.    I will try the south china normal university.  I want to be in a class so I can learn from others.  My last option is to hire a private tutor.

你好,  Lingbo you can try chinesepod.com and find local chinese groups that will be willing to share it would be the best way to learn it.

There should be many places to learn Chinese Mandarin in China.

Hi Patrick I will send you a voice mail using a gmail account. So don't delete it cuz its from me ! Not a junk mail !