Going to marry with filipino & any indians in phil.?

hello friend.me nisar from india.i m going to marry with my filipino gf and want to live in philipines.is any advise plz? about which bussinss good for indians in phil.?

Internet cafe makes a little money ours made around 60,000 per month on average but we added more services like copier, color printing, and business options. A restaurant is good if you are in the right location. See my informational website about retiring and living in the Philippines retiringphilippines.org for plenty of information. Just copy that to your address bar in your internet explorer.

thanks Sir

best wishes nizar.. I'm an Indian and comin to manila on November. we Wil meet up. plz drop your mob no.
Thnx
Ratz

hi...
i have question...
sir in india...they do fixed marriage right??
so how will you marry your filipina gf?

guys i have an indian bf..
he is in dubai and i am in philippines now...

our big problem is
how will his mom accept me to marry?
in india they do fixed marriage right?
i am christian and he is hindu
any advice?
please help...

To Beng,

WOW what a mix, is he open to Christianity or tolerant of it? And how about you, would you be open to learning about Hindu? I have a friend in the Philippines who is a Buddhist Monk actually a Lama which is a high state of Buddhism and is also tolerant of Christianity and I have had Indian friends as well. I think the Hindu religion is interesting and you two may have an interesting relationship. I also have an American friend who has converted to Hindu. You might be able to ask him a question or two. Such relationships can work but both of you will need to be forgiving of each other and open to each others cultural differences. Then learn about each other and have fun doing it.

hi charles!!!

thank you!!! actually he and his family hate Christianity...
hmmmm..i love him..and im willing to convert in hindu....
but we both think that its not enough....
his mom want him to marry an indian traditional girl who came form maybe rich or a good family with same caste and religion since in india they do fixed marriage...

what should i do?
i am willing to embrace indian's culture for him but i think his family, his religion, his culture, his society and his world wont accept me!!! what to do? i really love him.... im 22 years old and he is my first and true love!!! i am a filipina girl here in philippines....
im still a student..
we both are waiting for two years for the completion of my degree..... but i wish we can be together now...

Hello beng,

I have dated an Indian boy from India and I guess we have the same situation. (i broke up with him a few months ago and it was not because of cultural differences) What I think is that if you both love each other that much, your bf should try to convince his mother about you. It seems you're the one doing all the job. He also have to take a step. We are young. (i guess) but there are just some other things to consider.

Have you thought of your parents reaction to this? or have you told them already? On my experience my parents (specially my mother) prefer a Catholic/Christian spouse for all of us (my sister and brother). Maybe it would be the same situation for your bf with your mother?

hello lulu118

my family, friends, and all church mates.. knew about him already and they disagree!!!! they all want me to stop communicating with him... im a christian so they want a christian man for me too...
but i love him....so much that even if my mom and dad disagree...even if my friends dont like him and even if the church dont want him for me..i dont care......

yes... i am willing to give up my world.... just to be with him.... i love him so much!!!!!!!

may i ask why you broke up with your bf???

oour only problem is his mom and brother who want him to marry an indian traditional village girl who maybe came from a rich family same in their caste.......

maybe it seems against all odds but love has no boundries right?

true. love has no boundaries but sometimes if society and the people aroud you are against it theres nothing much the two of you can do.

well me and my bf broke up because of personal things. he is too arrogant and childish for me. his mother really accepted me a bit. but i just dont wanna live with a man who is irresponsible.

well you two should really talk things through before you graduate.

lulu118

i believe love is between two hearts who are truly loving each other...
if that love is real and pure...
society and people around them can't do anything...

have u been in india???
have you met his family already???
how did his mom accepted you???

if that is your point and belief. i think otherwise. in a logical aspect of life.,

well i never went to india but i have met and talked to her mother on the phone several times always telling me to go there to be with them. i really didnt want to because i really wasnt that sure about my ex. if he really was genuine to me when it comes to loyalty and faithfulness.

whats ur bf's age?

Ratheesh Ram wrote:

best wishes nizar.. I'm an Indian and comin to manila on November. we Wil meet up. plz drop your mob no.
Thnx
Ratz

not always fix. we do love marriage also . hahahaha

beng wrote:

hi...
i have question...
sir in india...they do fixed marriage right??
so how will you marry your filipina gf?

he is 21 years old same as i am.

hi ndoshani

any advice???
i am a filipina girl with an indian bf..
hmmmm..how will his mom accept me? any idea??
i dont want him to leave his family
thats why i am looking for a better way.....

lulu118

ah...
you meet him already?
i mean he is here in philippines?

no. He is in india. Thats also why we broke up. He was more into buying a 100-200k motorcycle than to buy a plane ticket to the philippines to see me. I guess if you were in the same situation you would feel the he doesnt even care about you that much. so there. I'm not discouraging you with your bf but your enemy is society and more importantly your future mother-in-law.

beng wrote:

lulu118

ah...
you meet him already?
i mean he is here in philippines?

just try to understand ur bf's parents culture bcoz in india so many families have open mind culture they also accept girl choose by son. and i m happy indian guy find u bcoz u think about his family.best of luck friend

beng wrote:

hi ndoshani

any advice???
i am a filipina girl with an indian bf..
hmmmm..how will his mom accept me? any idea??
i dont want him to leave his family
thats why i am looking for a better way.....

Sounds very good.
First of all I wish such couples the best. I think there will be no problem if you both love each other. Never scare of society and situations. We create our society. One thing I would like to advice you and it is: "You ought to inform your parents first of all" so that they can make a decision. I do not believe they are enemy rather they are our guardian.
The second this is distance and visa problems, you should keep this aspect in mind also. But no worries, Where is will there is way. Go ahead. Best of luck.

beng wrote:

hello lulu118

my family, friends, and all church mates.. knew about him already and they disagree!!!! they all want me to stop communicating with him... im a christian so they want a christian man for me too...
but i love him....so much that even if my mom and dad disagree...even if my friends dont like him and even if the church dont want him for me..i dont care......

yes... i am willing to give up my world.... just to be with him.... i love him so much!!!!!!!

may i ask why you broke up with your bf???

oour only problem is his mom and brother who want him to marry an indian traditional village girl who maybe came from a rich family same in their caste.......

maybe it seems against all odds but love has no boundries right?

I am so sorry to read this.
But please do not kill yourself. Just try to find some one else. I know you love him so much, but this social evil is killing so many loves on this planet. The best way you can do is, replace by someone else and rely on only God who is the great. He powers the hearts of men...
He will return your love to the new one. Never go for illegal death.

beng wrote:

guys i have an indian bf..
he is in dubai and i am in philippines now...

our big problem is
how will his mom accept me to marry?
in india they do fixed marriage right?
i am christian and he is hindu
any advice?
please help...

If you accept my advice please get marry and rely on the Almighty God. He is the great. Do not scare of this sick society...

starkhan

but i dont want to marry any man other than him.....
he is the man whom i want to grow old with.....

if my religion and my family....dont want him for me....
it doesnt matter for me.....
yes i love my family...
and i know in the end they will realize that im not doing anything evil ....im just loving .....
if its about the religion...i can convert in hindu....
if its the culture...i am willing to embrace the indian culture... i know it will be difficult for me at first yes....but the only thing i know is i love him and i know he loves me too....

i hope u can help me guys to find a way how will his mom accept our love....

lulu118

your right,,,,
if he cares for you..
he will surely find ways to meet you....
like in mario brothers....
no matter how far their princess is...
they will go for her....!!!

beng wrote:

starkhan

but i dont want to marry any man other than him.....
he is the man whom i want to grow old with.....

if my religion and my family....dont want him for me....
it doesnt matter for me.....
yes i love my family...
and i know in the end they will realize that im not doing anything evil ....im just loving .....
if its about the religion...i can convert in hindu....
if its the culture...i am willing to embrace the indian culture... i know it will be difficult for me at first yes....but the only thing i know is i love him and i know he loves me too....

i hope u can help me guys to find a way how will his mom accept our love....

I appreciate your solid and strong love towards your husband. I wish you all the best and I am always ready to talk to his family if they live here near to my place. I live in New Delhi.

thank you sir!!!!
he is from bangalore....

he is from hindu priest caste.....

congratulations! please make sure that the lady you are marrying is a real woman and not someone who had a sexual transplant, unless that is okay with you...

anyway, it will all depend on your educational background and your expertise. A lot of Indian consultants here work at call centers as IT expert.

Pinaymentor

ok thanks i have indian freind he go manila before two years ago . he say internet shop is good bussiness in phil.whats ur comments on that?

Hi Beng,

Im really happy you to hear ur love story. Surely you can proceed further, If ur guy is loving u sincerely and he is ready to marry u. Don't think of families/cultures or traditions and all.. You both marry and lead a happy life. Now in India all parents are ready to accept a foreign girl for their son. So u dont be worried. Everything will end in success. My prayers always with u..If any help plz dont hesitate to ask me. Im from Chennai near bangalore and i'm moving to manila by next week.

Thnx
Ratz

Hi Nizar,

Plz enquire more about internet business  in manila before u open. Also find a exact location and other things. My best wishes. See u next week. I'm flying over there :)

Thnx
Ratz

ok. but i m in phil on 20 january for one month.c u that time.

Beng, you both are young AND HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON....My suggestion is to meet first, get to know each other in person before jumping into any major decision such as marriage. Let nature takes its course but first you need to meet. Online relationship is wonderful but having a real relationship is different (Take it from me). How long has your relationship been going on? Do you have a facebook account? I have been to India several times. Get in touch with me...09297735051/Maureen

hi my face account is nisar doshani ([email protected])

maureenherber wrote:

Beng, you both are young AND HAVE NEVER MET IN PERSON....My suggestion is to meet first, get to know each other in person before jumping into any major decision such as marriage. Let nature takes its course but first you need to meet. Online relationship is wonderful but having a real relationship is different (Take it from me). How long has your relationship been going on? Do you have a facebook account? I have been to India several times. Get in touch with me...09297735051/Maureen

Ratheesh Ram and maureenherber

thank you so much!!!!!

Hi beng

Nothing is difficult

When there is a will there is a way

But you have to be very much confident in what you are doing there should be no regrets later on in life

I have married my Filipino gf I am an Indian-hindu and with the grace of god we are a happy family

vijay.singh Hi can you contact me via email or on my network here: retiringphilippines.org I was stationed in Udorn Thailand in 1970 and had an indian friend there who was a business owner in town. Good friendship but lost contact over the years.
Charles Harman

Hi Charles

Sure goods friends are always welcome

We shall meet as I am planning my vacation very soon to the Philippines