Hello! New to HCMC!

Hello Everyone!
I'm quite new here, arrived 3 weeks ago for work and I am going to stay long-term. So I just wanted to say hello to all of you! Hopefully I can meet some of you one of these days for some coffee or drinks, expats and locals!
I d like to explore HCMC and find out all the cool places around here, I need to practice (well start learning..) Vietnamese too!
I'm 24 and French by the way. Drop me a message here or on the inbox and I'll answer!

See you!

Hey Rem,
First step is get a pure Vietnamese name, keke, i'm a Japan-Vietnamese boy, but i've lived in VN since born. Hope to have chance coffee with u. Any helps in HCMC, via number 01692.594.214. I'm Datto.

Hello Rem,welcome to Vietnam

Hello Rem..
Welcome to my country. I'm Hong 21 years old .I'm a design student. I'm have some french friends .

Hope we can be friends. this is my yahoo id : [email protected] we can chat together on y yahoo.
Thanks to read!

Take care!

Hi Rem! Nice to be your friend
Yh: xuantrinh216 to keep in touch ;)
If you need any help, advances, tip about our city...don't hesitate to contact me
and, welcome to HCM city

Welcome to HCM :)

Bonjour!

Welcome. My husband and I moved from California a month and a half ago. So far so good. We're also on long term work assigments.

Also looking fwd to make new friends :D

Let me know what I can do for you, first weeks are rough!!!!

Hope you have a good time,

Melba

Hey Rem,

Welcome to HCMC! I'm new here too - only my 3rd week. You will learn to enjoy it. Hope you are already settling in well.

Hit me up if you need anything... I can provide some advise. Which area are you at - work & live?

Have a good one!

G

Rem_ wrote:

Hello Everyone!
I'm quite new here, arrived 3 weeks ago for work and I am going to stay long-term. So I just wanted to say hello to all of you! Hopefully I can meet some of you one of these days for some coffee or drinks, expats and locals!
I d like to explore HCMC and find out all the cool places around here, I need to practice (well start learning..) Vietnamese too!
I'm 24 and French by the way. Drop me a message here or on the inbox and I'll answer!

See you!

Welcome to our City!
Hope you have a nice living here and hope thing go well for you!

Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City

hi guys,
welcome to vietnam!
since u r new here!
if u need any advice or help as a local i will try to help ^^!
Good luck! n Have fun ^^!