Hello

hello i am John From the  USA i live  in CAlinan Davao in the  tolomo river province, my wife  and  i are  building  a new  house  so i am here in the US now  doing  some  work so we  can complete  our  house, hope  to be  back in Dec, i love  the  location where  we  are  building, nice  and  quite, lot of coconut ,banana, coco, and  duran we  have  a  few  pigs  and  chickens, our  new  house  is  almost  finished so iam excited  to return and start painting .

Welcome to Expat.com John!

And thanks for this nice introduction.;)

Harmonie.:)

Okieboy wrote:

hello i am John From the  USA i live  in CAlinan Davao in the  tolomo river province, my wife  and  i are  building  a new  house  so i am here in the US now  doing  some  work so we  can complete  our  house, hope  to be  back in Dec, i love  the  location where  we  are  building, nice  and  quite, lot of coconut ,banana, coco, and  duran we  have  a  few  pigs  and  chickens, our  new  house  is  almost  finished so iam excited  to return and start painting .

Enjoy your new projects!!! happy to hear your nice overview about our country.

Hi Okieboy, congratulations to your new house opening soon. Hope you enjoy your stay in Davao.

congrats :)

congratulations and welcome to Expat.com! everyone is happy for you..keep it up bro.

enjoy your stay, God bless

Welcome to expat-blog. :)