Meeting new people

Hi,

I am an Italian girl. 27 years old.

I have been living in Phnom Penh for about 3 months so far and I am planning to stay in Cambodia for a while.
I spent the last two years in Madagascar, where there are only French people, and I am currently working for a French organization. So, I am kind of sick of french culture (no offense :)) and I'd like to meet new people from different cultures, better if English speakers.

I was thinking that it could be nice to drink a beer with other people like me, who just arrived in PP and would like to meet new friends!

Anyone interested?
I propose to drink something together next Tuesday (Oct 25th) at Elsewhere.
Come on folks, don't be shy :)

Cheers,

Ivory

Hi Ivory,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Great initiative to organise an Expat.com meet up in Phnom Penh. ;)

I'm up for it.

nice, i'll be there at 6.

Hey, just missed this out. Hope the meet up turned out well. Let me know if you're planning for it again. Would be nice to know people around.

Chao-

Same here!

missed the post see you next time

For those who missed the first meet up...just propose another date!. yesterday was fun.
Cheers
Ivory

Darn, I was in PP too, and missed the drinks. Hope you guys had fun and we can do another round of drinks the next time I head down!

Yes, it was fun meeting new people, lets do this again soon if you guys are free ;p

This weekend?

I won't be in pp, off to sihanouk

miss it too u_u  this weekend could be great ^^

Hi everybody,

I am going to meet a new member of expat-blog tonight...this will be again at elsewhere at 6.30...

Waiting for you!

Cheers

How about between Christmas and January 10 sometime?

Don't think so, if anything its late Jan after chinese new year, or early Feb :)

shoot me up anytime.. or anybody cares for a meet up? today? tomorrow? anytime?

cheers